Coaching, Mentorship and Organizational Development Conference 2018
Theme: Coaching and Mentorship For Sustainable Performance
Venue: Rainbow Towers Hotel, Harare.
Dates: 1-2 March 2018
“For organizations looking to develop their employees, coaching and mentoring can be effective techniques. Indeed, coaching is growing in popularity, with many employers using this development technique to enhance the skills, knowledge and performance of their employees around specific skills and goals.” CIPD (UK). Organizations in Africa are poised for growth and great strategy execution and coaching together with mentorship are becoming success levers which when fully implemented will trigger execution and results.
The Dimensions Coaching Mentorship and OD Conference is coming to equip leaders for sustainable performance and ensuring the Going Concern principle is confirmed and ratified for organizations. Technology is coming and the business environment is shifting in this VUCA world. Employee Engagement and Culture are key fundamentals on the Organizational Development side and Dimensions has set up Global Speakers to articulate on these key issues for organizational sustainable performance.
Objectives of the Conference
1. To create leaders who are focused on Coaching and Mentorship for effective performance
2. Trigger Organizations to develop and sustain performance through structured coaching and mentorship
3. To enhance leadership engagement in organizations for effective delivery of strategic results
4. To stir organizations through break through OD strategies for sustainable performance
5. To develop a cadre of leaders who can drive results through coaching , mentorship and OD Strategies
Investment | $300/delegate
Inclusive of training, conference facilities, meals for the whole conference
Dimensions Management Consultants
Steward Bank Avondale Branch
Account # 1000292008